Tuesday, April 26, 2011

roadtrips so far


  1. Los Angeles: I took a 6 hours drive by myself. It was a nice scenic drive and I had time to think for myself. It was an interesting experience, being in LA and visiting a friend that I hadn't seen in about 6 years. We drank, ate, and danced. We went to the beach and my dearest friend worked his craft on me. :) There were annoying drivers, fun cat-and-mouse games, creepy rest stops [that i was forbidden to go to], sleepy driving instances, but all in all a great time. I'm glad I went :]

  2. Santa Clara: I didn't go by myself, but its definitely classified as a roadtrip! I went to the California Extreme, a pinball/arcade expo. The drive was super nice and peaceful and I saw a bunch of interesting graffiti. My only regret was that I did not take the a picture of some of them. I volunteered to help and got in for free for one day! It was so cool. We played arcade games from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m. While CAX was really fun, the situation with the hotel room was TERRIBLE. I will never lodge there again. Besides that, the food was delicious, the weather was beautiful, but hot. I’m going to plan to go every year!

No comments: